Mô tả công việc
- Leading the development and refinement of project requirements, estimates, plans, schedules and implementations.
- Communicate the status of major milestones, identify classify and manage potential project risk with mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Ability to assess risk and manage contingency plans
- Manage, motivate and lead project teams to meet project objectives.
- Ability to link business consequences to a project‘s progress, goals, functionality, cost/benefit and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Assess the performance of project team members, contribute to performance evaluations
- At least 2 years working experiences in software development life cycle project management.
- Good technical understanding to discuss with technical team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, able to work under high pressure.
- Good command of English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Jira.
Quyền lợi chung:
- Attractive salary package & management bonus (based on skills and experience) (Income: $800 - $1200)
- Working hours: 5,5 days per week in a professional and yet young, dynamic environment
- Have opportunities to communicate and work directly with Board of Directors
- Annual summer company trip, 13th month salary...
- Parties every month, presents for wedding, birthday...
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- And much more...!
Thời gian làm việc:
- 8h00 - 17h30 (Monday to Friday & Saturday morning)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
- Email me your CV & Github/Bitbucket profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With Title mail: [Your full name]_[Project Manager]_[Sources Of information]
- Example: Nguyen Van A_Project Manager_Website
Đầu mối HR
- HR: Ms.Nguyen Ngoc Ly
- Phone/Zalo/Telegram: 0353.269.488 (Back up: 0825.29.09.96)
- Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://fb.com/ngoclynguyen.laccute